Sand in my shoes

Texas, United States
A mother of three in a committed relationship. Some crazy stuff can happen to a person like me, and it usually does. This is where I will share things.

Sep 15, 2006

How retarded can you get?

Don't get me wrong...Routines are good. But one little deviation and things go to hell in a handbasket.

I got up late this morning and it was downhill from there.

With the layout of my bathroom being the way it is, and hating clothes being on the floor...I always take off my gown and toss it on the toilet. (I grew up with a cat and because of that,I always close the lid.)

Well, in running late, I didn't after my morning trip to the powder room. Soooooo, when I took off my gown and tossed it over on to the toilet it went right in. DUH! Of course I can't just leave it and wait to deal with it later...It had to go immediately to the washing machine. I had to get it started so it would be finished in time to put in the dryer before I leave.

What did that do to my shower you ask. Well let's just say I had to step away from the water a few times, which really ticks me off.

I hope my day gets better than this...at least it's Friday. Well that's really no consolation actually, because I have to work tomorrow morning at the Texas Heroes Day celebration up at Monument Hill on the Bluff. They have a reinactment and the whole nine yards...

Anyway, hope your day goes better than mine.

1 comment:

MarkD60 said...

It sounds just like my day, except I didn't throw my sleeping costume in the toilet. But if I had one, I probably would have!