Sand in my shoes

Texas, United States
A mother of three in a committed relationship. Some crazy stuff can happen to a person like me, and it usually does. This is where I will share things.

Jun 12, 2007

Nothing in particular, just

Here are a few random thoughts...

I was shown just what a spoiled area I am in today at lunch. I was at a light that had four lane going each way. On my side of the intersection, I was in the third lane. In the first lane was a Porsche convertible, second lane was a mercedes convertible, in front of me was a BMW convertible and the fourth lane had a Brand new Jaguar. I wish I could have gotten my camera out fast enough. Madi would have loved to see that. If this were to happen in my small town back home, it would make the front page of the paper!

I saw a Pepsi delivery truck that had spinners on it. If you don't know what spinners are, they are the rims that people spend rediculous amounts of money on that make the car look like the wheels are still spinning once the car has stopped. See below. Normally the people who purchase these items are trying to be cool. Personally I think they are silly. Anywho, they were actually on a real Pepsi truck here in LA.

My absolute favorite song in the whole wide world is Escape by Rupert Holmes. I used to think that I knew the song when I was younger...which meant I could sing the chorus. But have you ever listened to all of the words? If you haven't, you need to. If you have, just listen again for old times sake.

2 comments:

MarkD60 said...

You forgot to say if the convertible top was up or down, AND what were you driving? Your Lamborghini?

MarkD60 said...

PS, that song ain't that great.