Sand in my shoes

Texas, United States
A mother of three in a committed relationship. Some crazy stuff can happen to a person like me, and it usually does. This is where I will share things.

Jul 19, 2006

Pajamas

Sometimes my brain just thinks of off the wall stuff. I'm sitting here this morning thinking of something to post...I have kinda made a general rule to myself that I will post what first comes to mind, no filtering it so that it sounds politically correct (that's what my daily job is). And I think, "wonder what people blog in?" Like clothes wise. I look down at my attire. T-shirt and panties...what I slept in. Then I wonder what people really sleep in? So that's my question...

What do you really sleep in? Pajamas, whatever is clean, just your undies, nothing...

In order to get you to answer, I must first throw myself out there...

Mostly what I have on now...T-shirt and panties, but sometimes without the t-shirt. If I have a friend over though, it's all cute nighties.

There, that felt great saying something I couldn't tell an elected official!

2 comments:

MarkD60 said...

I sleep in my birthday suit usually.
I thought "cute nighties" on your post was a link, I was trying to click it thinking I might see yours!

Daisy Mae said...

I'm like Mark, I sleep in the old birthday suit. Unless I am visiting a friend or relative then I will don a nightie or oversized tee shirt. I believe in comfort.