Sand in my shoes

Texas, United States
A mother of three in a committed relationship. Some crazy stuff can happen to a person like me, and it usually does. This is where I will share things.

Jul 20, 2006

Good help is so hard to find

So I ask a friend of mine to show me how to link something in my blog. I never hear a response about it. Well, this morning I get up and I know what I'm going to write about...and I'm putiin' a link in it. How hard can it be?

Well...apparently you have to know all the little tricks. I wrote my blog...edited my colors...made it look just how I wanted it. And then I went to do my link. Highlighted the text I wanted...hit the link button... and then I made the fatal mistake. To get the URL for the site, I navigated away from the post. (Without saving anything mind you) I copied my link went back to my post creation screen and SURPRISE!!! Clean slate...

I was not a happy camper, but...I learned something and now I know.

With that being said, I will now reinact this mornings events with a few changes...

(1) There will be a Lemondrop Martini instead of Coffee,
&
(2) I will not make the same mistake that I did this morning...hopefully.

See you in the next post...

No comments: