Sand in my shoes

Texas, United States
A mother of three in a committed relationship. Some crazy stuff can happen to a person like me, and it usually does. This is where I will share things.

Jan 26, 2007

Mo' Money

Got my first paycheck with my raise on it today!!! Wow! It's amazing what a difference it makes.

I am going to Houston this evening to go to dinner and will stay in a hotel overnight. It's so hard to get a peaceful meal when you work in the public eye. I have to go out of town so I don't have to make the rounds...because if you don't, you're being a snob and think you are too good to talk to other people.

Anyway, I just need a break. Work is really starting to stress me.

Here's a pic of the icicles on my house from last week (something we never get here). I hear we will be getting temps in the teens next week. What the...?


1 comment:

MarkD60 said...

A pay raise and Icicles. I'll probably see both at the same time too!