Sand in my shoes

Texas, United States
A mother of three in a committed relationship. Some crazy stuff can happen to a person like me, and it usually does. This is where I will share things.

May 23, 2007

pictures from a stay at home mom

Remember the cross stitch project I told you about? Well, it's completed...now what the hell do I do with it? I guess I'll find a frame and proudly display it somewhere.



I took a picture of Boomer and Riziki this morning and thought I would share it too..along with a picture of Boomer by himself.





BTW...I learned this morning that I will be going on a months vacation at the beginning of June. I will be in Los Angeles for that time. Stay tuned for more details...

And...We made a 100 on our Science Project...that kid owes me big time.

No comments: