Sand in my shoes

Texas, United States
A mother of three in a committed relationship. Some crazy stuff can happen to a person like me, and it usually does. This is where I will share things.

May 24, 2007

See ya'll in a few days!

I know that there have been plenty of times that I have gone MIA with this blog, but I can say that lately I have really been making an effort. I'm sure you will be disappointed that I will be absent for a little while.



As I mentioned in the previous post, I will be leaving for California. However I got a call yesterday that I will be leaving sooner than I thought...as in, I will be leaving in less than 48 hours!!! Uh, YEP...that's what I said!



I am taking this time to close up the house. The girls leave tomorrow afternoon to go with their dad for 2 months and I will leave with Vinnie, David and Riziki to head west in the wee hours on Saturday morning.



I called to have the utilities suspended this morning as of next tuesday, until we return at the end of July.



I still can't believe I will be summering in California. Being a native Texan, I'm not a big fan of the way they do things in California, but I am an open minded person, so we shall see.



I wanted to put up a few pics from this past weekend when we went to the coast. The beach had a huge seaweed pile we had to get across to get to the shore, so it isn't the most beautiful beach. But it is the beach I grew up going to anytime I wanted some sand in my shoes.




This is Madifish and the Boomer walking together.

Here's my pretty girl Madi at sunset.
What am I going to do when she turns into a teenager?

This is my mom and her friend Steve.

If I have anything else I need to share before I leave I will be back this afternoon. If I don't get back with you then...Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Cindy N. said...

Where is Boomer going to stay while you are in sunny California? I will miss your posts!