Sand in my shoes

Texas, United States
A mother of three in a committed relationship. Some crazy stuff can happen to a person like me, and it usually does. This is where I will share things.

May 29, 2007

What the hell? It's cold here!

Hey, Ya'll!! 'Member me?

We are moving hotels this morning...well, not the whole thing, just us. We made it to CA on Sunday afternoon with an overnight stay in Tucson. It was quite an interesting drive to get here. Here are a few highlights...

This was a lunch stop in Texas.
The banana faced monkey giving kisses to momma.

They say everything is bigger in Texas. Here's a roadrunner to prove it.


I must say that AZ had the prettiest underpasses and highway art (photo above and below)

That's all I have time for now..I'll show you more pics of the journey in the coming days.

BTW...the title is such because it is in the low 60's here. It should warm up in the coming days but I was not expecting this. We have to wear jackets...Uh, hello??

No comments: