Sand in my shoes

Texas, United States
A mother of three in a committed relationship. Some crazy stuff can happen to a person like me, and it usually does. This is where I will share things.

Aug 18, 2006

Since no one reads this...

I guess I can gripe since I am talking in to thin air. I feel like the tree in the forest no one hears fall. I guess I'm the neglected step-child.

I'll update no one on my personal life. When it rains it pours. My sex life was a desert and now the clouds won't go away. Not that it's a bad thing. Last weekend I had my little retreat thing happen, Paul is calling and wants to come see me and my sancho is coming tonight with a surprise for me. Lord only knows what that will be.

Tomorrow I will be spending the night at work. We have a paranormal group coming to investigate the building. It should prove to be interesting, to say the least. If anyone is paying attention to this...Tune in Sunday for the update.

1 comment:

MarkD60 said...

So you have two boyfriends?

That sounds cool, the paranormal people coming to your work. Where I work there was a guy who didn't show up to open one morning because he died and everyone says he's there, haunting the station.